will be temperature checked and will complete a health questionnaire before entering our community. Guests will be escorted throughout their tours and must wear masks at all times. Tours are available by appointment only by calling 619.205.4115.
Areas you may visit during a typical in-person tour:
- Our expansive campus and all exterior common areas
- Vacant apartments or cottages, if available and accessible through outside entrances
Areas you can visit on a virtual tour from our website:
- A variety of specific apartments and cottages, including floor plans and layouts
- Various accommodations including apartments and cottages that have been staged for viewing
- Pond & outdoor gardens
- Resident Lounge & Dining Room
- Videos of available apartments and cottages
- Videos of Community Gardens and walking paths
- Videos of common areas including: Main Lobby, Resident Lounge, Dining Room, Activity Center, Library, Salon, and Fitness Center
- Whole campus tour
Contact Us to learn more.
How We are Responding to COVID-19
Fredericka Manor is a community has been built on a culture of innovation and creativity. This has enabled us to respond early and rapidly to challenges posed by COVID-19. Throughout this pandemic, we have taken proactive steps informed by science and CDC guidelines to protect our residents, families and staff.
- Health pre-screening for all people entering the community, including staff
- Testing for all employees
- Increased disinfection protocols in common areas, departmental offices, and residents’ homes
- Masks worn at all times in common areas
- Social distancing protocol throughout the community
We have also taken numerous steps to ensure our residents are engaged, comfortable and content.
- We are delivering all meals to residents in their homes
- Life Enrichment activities and classes provided via Zoom, directly to residents’ homes as well as one-on-one instruction
- Administration is available for resident engagement by phone or interaction with social distancing and masks
- We are helping connect residents to loved ones with Zoom, FaceTime, phone calls and other platforms
Check out Front Porch’s response to COVID-19.